Tuesday, April 17, 2012

They say the first step is admitting that you have a problem...

As I was getting ready to leave work, I realized that I’d left
my purple lunch bag under my desk the day before, so I picked it up and set it beside
my other purple lunch bag so that I wouldn't forget it. Then I rinsed out
my purple water glass and put it back on my desk for tomorrow, and filled up
my purple water bottle for the trip home. Then I packed up
my purple iPod nano with  
its’ purple ear buds and put them with my iPhone in
my purple handbag. Next I took off
my purple computer glasses and put them in
their purple case on my desk. Finally, I put on
my purple jacket, grabbed  
my purple umbrella in case it rains,
my purple knitting project bag in case…well...just in case, put  
my purple handbag on my shoulder, and walked out to
my purple car.

So....what seems to be the problem?


No comments:

Post a Comment